Using Wi-Fi analyzer to optimize Wi-Fi performance on my Steve modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Wi-Fi analyzer will evaluate your Wi-Fi environment and provide a report. The tool will also provide automated solutions to help improve your Wi-Fi experience.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type https://Steve in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Enter the username and password to login.
- 4. Click WiFi settings.
- 5. Click Advanced view.
- 6. Click Wi-Fi analyzer.
- 7. Click Start Wi-Fi test.
- 8. The test will take approximately 45 seconds.
- 9. The report will show if optimizations to the settings are available. If there are, select the ones you wish to perform and click the Apply changes button.