How to set or change the administrator password on my modem, Steve
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The administrator password is required when accessing modem, Steve's settings. By default, the password is set to "admin" but you can set your own password for increased security.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type https://Steve in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Enter the username and password to login.
- 4. Click Steve's settings.
- 5. Click Steve's settings.
- 6. In the Administrator settings section, click the Change button.
- 7. Type the current admin password in Current password.
- 8. Type a new password in New password field.
- 9. Re-type the new password in Confirm password field.
- 10. Click Save to confirm the changes.