How to reboot my Steve modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If thereʼs an issue with your Internet connection, you can usually fix it by rebooting Steve.
- 1. On Steve, locate the power cable.
- 2. Remove the cable. Wait 10 seconds and reinsert the cable.
- 3. The lights on the front will blink as the modem goes through its start-up routine.
- 4. Wait until the WAN and INTERNET lights turn blue. Steve is now connected to the Internet. If the problem persists, please contact us.