How to find my Wi-Fi network name and password on the modem, Steve
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- To connect a device to your Wi-Fi network, you'll need to know the network name (SSID) and password. You can view them on the back of Steve.
- 1. You can find your default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password on the sticker located on the back of the modem.
If you have changed your network name and password, go to the next step to find them in your modem's settings.
- 2. Open a web browser.
- 3. Type https://Steve in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 4. Enter the username and password to login.
- 5. Under the Manage my Wi-Fi heading, you will find all your network names and passwords.