How to determine which devices consume the most usage with my modem, Steve
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- By monitoring the amount of Internet usage consumed by each device, you will know which ones use the most data and make decisions accordingly.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type https://Steve in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Enter the username and password to login.
- 4. The home screen shows the usage for the top 5 devices. The information displayed is over a 30 day period.
- 5. Click the See detailed Internet usage button for more information or to see specific date ranges.
- 6. Use the predefined date ranges or specify custom ranges to display usage.