How to create access controls on my modem, Steve
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can block devices from accessing the Internet on specific days and times. For example, you can limit the time your children spend online by specifying a day and time when their device (laptop, tablet, etc.) cannot access the Internet.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type https://Steve in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Enter the username and password to login.
- 4. Click Manage by device.
- 5. Click on the device you wish to set restrictions for.
- 6. If you do not see your device in the list, click the Show All tab to display all of them. By default, it will only show devices that are currently connected to your network.
- 7. Turn ON Access control for the device you selected.
- 8. Selecting ALWAYS will block Internet access to the device until you unblock it. SCHEDULED lets you select specific days and times to block access.
- 9. If you selected the SCHEDULED option, click on a block of time to select it; click it again to deselect the block of time.
- 10. Click the Save button when done.