How to connect devices to the Wi-Fi network on my Steve modem using WPS
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your computer or wireless device has a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button, you can connect it to your primary Wi-Fi network quickly, without entering your Wi-Fi password.
- 1. Turn on your computer or wireless device.
- 2. Press and hold the WPS button on your modem for 5 seconds, until the WPS light starts blinking.
You will have 2 minutes to connect your Wi-Fi device. If you do not complete the process in time you will need to restart this step.
- 3. Press and hold the WPS button on your computer or Wi-Fi device for 5 seconds. The password for your primary Wi-Fi network will automatically load into the device and connect to the network.
- If the device does not support WPS, you will have to configure the Wi-Fi settings manually.