How to connect a computer to a wireless network (Windows XP)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With Virgin Mobile Internet service, you can connect to the Internet wirelessly.
- 1. Click the wireless network icon.
- 2. Select the wireless network you want to use (e.g., Wi-Fi).
- 3. Click Connect.
- 4. For the network key, enter the password for the wireless network.
- 5. Re-enter the password.
- 6. Click Connect.
- 7. Click Close.
- 8. The computer is now connected to the wireless network.