How to connect a computer to a wireless network (Windows 7)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With Virgin Mobile Internet service, you can connect to the Internet wirelessly.
- 1. Click the wireless network icon.
- 2. Select the wireless network you want to use (e.g., Wi-Fi).
- 3. Click Connect.
- 4. For the security key, enter the password for the wireless network.
- 5. Click OK.
- 6. Wait while the computer connects to the network.
- 7. Select the appropriate network location (e.g., Home network).
- 8. The computer is now connected to the wireless network.