How to configure the guest Wi-Fi network on my Steve modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The guest wireless network only provides access to the Internet. Guests donʼt have access to the other devices on your network and cannot change your networkʼs settings.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type https://Steve in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Enter the username and password to login.
- 4. Click Wi-Fi settings.
- 5. Go to the Guest tab.
- 6. Ensure the Guest Wi-Fi network is set to the ON position.
- 7. If you want, you can change the network name and password to something easier to remember.
Tip: You can add the word "guest" to the network name to distinguish it from your primary network.
- 8. Click the Save button to save your changes.
- You will need to use this network name and password when connecting your Wi-Fi devices to your network as a guest.