How to setup the guest Wi-Fi network on my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your guest Wi-Fi network only provides access to the Internet. Guests donʼt have access to the other devices on your network and can’t change your networkʼs settings. You will need to use this network name and password when connecting your Wi-Fi devices to your network as a guest.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in your web address bar, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Click on MANAGE MY WI-FI.
- 4. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 5. Ensure the Guest Wi-Fi network is set to the ON position.
- 6. If you want, you can change the network name and password to something easier to remember.
Tip: You can add the word "guest" to the network name to distinguish it from your primary network.
- 7. Click the Save button to save your changes.