How to set up password recovery on my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Heads Up! Once set up, you can press the password recovery button on your Valérie modem to receive an email of your passwords.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in your web address bar, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Click MODEM PREFERENCES.
- 4. If prompted, enter your administrator password. Unless you’ve changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 5. Under Password Recovery, turn ON “By email”.
- 6. In the Contact information section, enter your email address.
- 7. Confirm your email address.
- 8. Optionally, you can also enter your mobile number to receive a text message.
- 9. Click Save.