How to set or change the administrator password on my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Heads Up! An administrator password is required when accessing your modem’s settings. By default, the password is set to “admin”, but you can set your own password for increased security.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in your web address bar, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Click MODEM PREFERENCES.
- 4. If prompted, enter your administrator password. Unless you’ve changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 5. Type your current admin password in the Current Password field.
- 6. Type a new password in the New password field.
- 7. Re-type the new password in the Confirm Password field.
- 8. Click Save.