How to perform a speed test from my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Performing a speed test from your Valérie modem is the most accurate way to measure the Internet speeds Virgin Mobile is delivering to your home.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in your web address bar, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Click SPEED TEST.
- 4. If prompted, enter your administrator password. Unless you’ve changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 5. Select Block all local network activity to temporarily disable network activity that could impact your speed test results.
- 6. Click Start test.
- 7. Heads Up! Your Home Internet service will be interrupted during the speed test. Click Continue.
- 8. Wait for the speed test to be completed.
- 9. Review the results… If you selected to block all local network activity, the measured download speed should be approximately equal to the Internet service you signed up for.