How to find my Wi-Fi network name and password on my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Heads Up! To connect a device to your Wi-Fi network, youʼll need to know the network name (SSID) and password. You can view them in your modemʼs settings or on the back of your Valérie modem.
- 1. You can find your default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password on the sticker located on the back of your Valérie modem.
If you’ve changed your network name and password, go to the next step to find them in your modemʼs settings.
- 2. Open a web browser.
- 3. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 4. Click MANAGE MY WI-FI.
- 5. If prompted, enter your administrator password. Unless you’ve changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 6. Under MANAGE MY WI-FI, you will find your Wi-Fi network names and passwords.