How to create access controls on my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Heads Up! You can block devices from accessing the Internet on specific days and times. For example, you can limit the time your children spend online by specifying a day and time when their device (laptop, tablet, etc.) can’t access the Internet.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in your web address bar, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Click INTERNET ACCESS MANAGER.
- 4. If prompted, enter your administrator password. Unless you’ve changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 5. Make sure INTERNET ACCESS MANAGER is turned ON.
- 6. Click Yes.
- 7. Click Add a new schedule.
- 8. Enter a name for your new schedule.
- 9. Click on the device you wish to set restrictions for.
- 10. Click Apply.
- 11. Click on the calendar to highlight when to apply restrictions.
- 12. If required, you can choose to apply the same restricted hours by checking additional days.
- 13. Click Apply.
- 14. Click Save.