How to configure the primary Wi-Fi network on my Valérie modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Heads Up! You will need to use your Wi-Fi network name and password when connecting devices to your Wi-Fi network.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://valerie (or 192.168.2.1) in your web address bar, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3. Click MANAGE MY WI-FI.
- 4. If prompted, enter your administrator password. Unless you’ve changed it, the default password is “admin”. Click Log in.
- 5. Ensure your Primary Wi-Fi network is turned ON.
- 6. If you want, you can change your Primary Wi-Fi network name and password to something easier to remember.
- 7. Click Save.